View Single Post
Old 2006-12-25, 16:58   Link #265
Knightmare213

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benoit View Post
Which emphasises how it isn't that good. None of the other consoles needed 'intensive care' this or the previous generation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sankari View Post
I hope you aren't talking about the console itself because PS3 is a damn fine machine . It has few problems at the moment because of production issues and the price point is kinda high but you'd have to be living in the moon to even think that PS3 wouldn't do just fine, even this generation. Playstation brand itself will sell them 10 million consoles no doubt. This coming from a Xbox360 owner, so don't try to tell me I'm some sony fanboy.

PS2 launch was the same as PS3 launch, only fewer consoles were available for PS3. PS2 launch was horrible to say the least.
@Benoit: Sorry for the confusion. I seem to have chosen the wrong words. What I meant to say is that what PS3 needs is time. Like I said, great things doesn't happen overnight. Whether PS3 will be the best of the three (Xbox 360, Wii and PS3 itself) is still questionable and, again I stress this, we need at least a year for the answer to appear.

@Sankari: I really would like to know if the PS2 launch was actually horrible or not on '01. However, it's predicted that PS2 will outsell it's bigger and powerful brother, the PS3, until it's final sale in few years.
Knightmare213 is offline   Reply With Quote