View Single Post
Old 2013-01-12, 03:35   Link #456
SOGESNAKE
NEW WORLD BABY~!

Send a message via MSN to SOGESNAKE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kona View Post
TB should be included because of how lengthy the Arc is. Kuro Arc would be a nice addition but can't forget about the others. Morgan, Little Garden, Whiskey Peak, Drum Island (That one was already in the first game), Foxy and Jaya are Arcs they can't forget. All of the pre skip Arcs they didn't include should be in this one. Not expected all of them because of their record with content they add in the game. They add more each sequel but it's nothing drastic.
Well, top thing we need to remember is that this is a Musou game. Though arcs like Shells Town, Whiskey Peak, and Davy Back COULD work.... other arcs like Syrup Village, Little Garden, or Jaya just wouldn't work with how these games play. What with the Strawhats only fighting Mr. 3/Miss Goldenweek on Little Garden, and Luffy not only just fighting Bellamy in Jaya.... but defeating him with one punch. Again, gameplay-wise these just won't work in the game. I also have a hard time imagining Syrup Village working in this kind of game seeing as all the fights take place on that one slope.... though there are ways they could easily get around that I guess.

Anyway, I do figure they'd include Thriller Bark since they're adding Skypeia.... and since we might be getting Z, might as well throw Strong World in there too~