View Single Post
Old 2012-08-12, 02:24   Link #24
Whitemoon648
Sawa-Chan <3 <3 <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahbod View Post
kakashi is not uchiha who have strong chakra and the fact natural talent of uchiha thats able to control sharigan 100%, i also believe tobi is related to obito to be able to use the ems, as its stated that only ms/ems can be done between siblings, but that being said it dont make sense how kakashi got ms :S kishi is amazing
Yeah Kishi is a great Mangaka . I am personally looking forward to see how strong Sasuke's Eternal MS actually is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxSleepyxX View Post
Kakashi hiding his Sharingan was explained awhile back. Kakashi isn't part of the Uchia clan even though he can use the eye proficiently. The eye would constantly drain his chakra if he didn't hide it. I'm pretty sure thats not how sharingan works.
My main question is since Kakashi can't de activate his sharingan and thus have to hide it ( to avoid losing chakra), Would it be the same for an Uchia who is using a sharigan that doesn't belong to them?
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxSleepyxX
Tobi is proficient enough with his Sharingan that people actually believed he was Madara. I mean even Itachi believed him didn't he expect he mentioned that he wasn't as strong as during his prime? Tobi has accumulated knowledge of ninja history. Meaning he must be pretty old. Hes met with Madara before Madara died. Tobi is probably missing the other half of his body since he can "grow" back parts of his body. Its possible that he extracted obito's eye like he extracted the rinnegan from nagato. Plus tobi had two pairs of sharigan while obito gave one away to kakashi. The only problem we end up is why does he know about what kakashi said. And why would he be using Obito's eye if he isn't Obito? Whats so special about Obito?
It is true that Tobi is very strong. No doubt about that. Although i am personally siding with Tobi=Obito theory, Tobi could be any one. There are a lot of theories out there about this identity. As how he knows so much imo it could be related to the eye he possess. Maybe he can see through Kakashi's eye or maybe he can time travel. Or maybe he just lies a lot and got his information from other sources ( Zetsu could be one of the sources). For all we know Zetsu could be another immortal Akatsuki member. Or many other reasons.

Also many people would agree with you that he is probably really old and goes back all the way to the Madara's time. I personally also see that as a possibility as well. Kishi needs to already reveal Tobi's identity.

I am really looking forward to see who Tobi actually is .