View Single Post
Old 2008-05-01, 23:19   Link #14423
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
Fate was indeed adorable, especially in A's.
The almost nigh-constant blushing dere-dere attitude was a big draw.

Spoiler for Hayate:

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but is this done by Type-Moon or some other artist group?
I remember there being a one of Type-Moon Fate posted a while ago...><
Anyway, Hayate looks fabulous here.

And it does help a lot in easing the pain of the lack of Hayate art even in the Fan Book (they just used the same old generic uniform and Knight Armor pics again that they've been using since forever except for the dress pics while Nanoha and Fate got a whole lot of nice in-detail ones)...T_T

Shafted in the show (character-assassinated, even), shafted in the released artwork, NOW even shafted the official fan book?! T__T

7arcs must hate us Hayate-fans or something... T____T

*sob* T________T
Quite true... I wonder if there'd be more FSN/Nanoha love in doujins. I'm still looking for that epic piece of Fate and Nanoha intervening in the Holy Grail War that was once posted here.

*pats Aaron. There, there, I like Hayate-chan too, it's just that I made a harem out of them so it's impact was dulled... ^_^;*

Quote:
Originally Posted by panther_munchy View Post
@Hayate shafting
It's not a secret anymore. It's a piece of common knowledge. lol
Maybe Ueda Kana got too expensive to hire or something...or maybe Yagami-butaichou was busy doing other things in the background...hint hint. *laughs*
Like participating in the Holy Grail War as a tsundere to disguise her identity.