View Single Post
Old 2008-07-25, 17:08   Link #8
anime_layer
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via ICQ to anime_layer
Well. When I added the ASS and lavdopts option to the GUI I said to myself that the preferences dialog was a bit cluttered and could do with a little reconditioning. Also, there were still a lot of mplayer options unexposed that could be integrated.

So I sat down and remade the preferences dialog. I certainly managed to add a lot of options, I don't know about reducing the clutter.

I'm most proud of integrating screenshots which you can now snap with comman-shift-s. You can even choose if you want the raw frame or with all filters (including ass subtitles). I'm also quite proud of the equalizers, even if they're not interactive. I'd like to make them so but haven't yet found a way to do so.

Here are some screenshots to get you an idea:

The build is not thoroughly tested and there are definitely some rough edges and bugs.
- link removed, see first post for current version -

This build also contains no mplayer build. You have to compile it yourself, following the steps above!

I haven't figured out how to do a static build myself and the existing builds don't yet support -vf-add and -af-add which make compiling the command line a lot easier. If anyone can give me the basic steps to make a static build, then I think I could figure it out by myself.

Last edited by anime_layer; 2008-07-27 at 17:16.