View Single Post
Old 2010-09-01, 21:37   Link #271
Star-Wing
Covered in Darkness
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Star-Wing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elo the Blue View Post
I'd like to know about the pilots' parentage too(specifically Wufei's) but I see Sumizawa only delving into Heero's parentage.

I disagree with a few points you made here.

One could safely assume Trowa was able to slightly push aside the metal obstructing his view simply because Wing Zero's buster rifle had weakened it. And as for him surviving the suits destruction, we don't actually see how he survived the explosion. He very well could have bailed just after he finished his speech and before it exploded. The scene itself was somewhat surreal but that's how I rationalize it.

I agree Trowa is stronger than the average 15/16-year old but remember, the mercenaries found him as a baby and he was likely using mobile suits from a very early age which made him stronger.

I agree with your final point.
Unfortunately, I don't have the epi 24 on my computer >.< But from what I remember, that scrap piece seemed to be STUCK. Again what you said is plausible too. As for the explosion, the time between when he finished talking and when the suit exploded is really small. Even if he did want to bail, I doubt he could have gotten much far, what with his door surely jammed (I think that hole might be a good escape route provided his belt wasn't melted and the hole was big....right now I can't exactly remember how big the hole was; the size seemed smaller when we saw it from Trowa's point of view, and bigger when seen from outside) and his injuries (he did take 2 direct shots strong enough to mangle his suit). And as a kid, I always thought I saw Trowa inside the suit ^.^'
Yea, I think they found him when he was around 4...was it proved in an interview that he is of Latin origin? Personally I am not going to believe anything till I see a proof. Maybe they might reveal something in Frozen Teardrops...

Yea, agreed too
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsoru View Post
Along with what Elo has said, the fact that Heero has been shown accomplishing no less than:

1. Being able to bend steel bars
2. Control his own heart rate ([plausible for a normal human with training, but still)
3. Move normally with several interior bruises and bone fractures/breaks
4. Roll down a 20 ft craggy cliff and get up again with little more than a slight limp
5. Survive a small nuclear blast

He ain't a normal human.
I think the heart-rate-control-thing was pulled off to some extent by Wufei and Duo in the lunar base (I am not implying that Heero is normal )
I think that cliff was even more taller; not to forget the building...
The nuclear blast = self-destruction? True, though that was a scary scene. But I think that Wing self exploded in a weird way; I was expecting to see some fire and a total mess, but I guess gundanium doesn't burn (like any other alloy ) nor is it easily explode-able But the Trowa-explosion scares me more then this (especially since he disappeared after that >.>)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elo the Blue View Post
Just to clarify, he had "over 200 bruises and broken bones" and did appear to hurt his femur enough to require a splint after the fall.

He had to have underwent some enhancements during his training though.
Or he suffers from CIPA??? (one of the best short fics around ;_; anyways, warning for possible spoilers and death) Personally, I think that record Sally read was of the bruises he has suffered at different times in his life (I am sure broken bones do leave some medical mark) and not that he had 200 broken bones ATM; that is purely freaky and impossible!

Last edited by Star-Wing; 2010-09-01 at 21:47.
Star-Wing is offline   Reply With Quote