View Single Post
Old 2011-01-15, 04:19   Link #7322
ViciousDevine
A devine right.

When I first began to watch Code Geass I have to admit that I believed Lelouch was going to be another cliche character with a horrible past and there for a while, I was turning out to be right. However the more I watch Code Geass the more I began to realize he isn't as cliche as I thought he was going to be. In fact he was quite the opposite, yet somehow in a way he reminded me of Kazuma from S-cry-ED. He's confident in his decisions, maybe sometimes a little too confident, but he's also got a side to him that is admirable. His love and devotion to his younger sister is unlike I've seen in any anime before.

I thought it was adorable, his love for his sister. Of course though she was kidnapped a few times and he couldn't prevent that, not everyone can. I have to admit however that halfway through the first series, I got a bit annoyed with Lelouch for some odd reason. Maybe it was because Suzaku was beginning to grow on me a bit more, possibly. All I know is that towards the end, I began to regain my love for Lelouch, and gain a new respect for him in R2.