View Single Post
Old 2013-03-02, 03:30   Link #124
grey_1960
Annie Leonhart

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
Even so, I still find it rather odd that even you're supporting the whole "Logia for Straw-Hat" thing considering all the past debates we had over the crew's current strength. If you were already under the impression that the monster trio were admiral/yonkou level, then wouldn't you agree that it would be kind of going overboard for one of them would get a new power-up so soon after their training (and again, putting into consideration that all three of them have at least one heat-based technique in their arsenal already)? Maybe it's just me, but I just can't find any good reason for them to take Ace's old ability (aside from keeping it out of enemy hands, like I mentioned earlier).....
^Nature of War
My thinking is the changing battlefield. After Black Beards little show, everyone is looking for loop wholes in the devil fruits. Certain types of Devil fruits like Zoan can be massed produced in SAD. Black Beard is trying scouring the lands for powerful Devil fruits to collect and Kaidou is making his. CC was able to recapture the devil fruit after his experiment died. Then there is Vega Punk's theory. The whole Punk Hazard Arch was scratching only the surface of Vega Punks research. What have the WG been doing over the two years? The battle field is changing from trench war to blitzkrieg war.

Odds thing again
Also about the whole odds things from my other comment. This is has good has its going to get for the straw hats (if Luffy discovers the existence of his Brother's fruit). Second I don't mind the idea about Luffy having Mera Mera No Mi(Or Zoro). I never thought Oda would ever make it possible so why comment about it, if it was never going to happen? It is almost like Oda let the punk hazard arch explain some of the mystery behind the devil fruit. Then when he goes to the Dressrosa Arch, he changes things up. I also feel Luffy has really maxed out his devil fruit potential. Will his moves get stronger and better with age? Yes but, it almost seems like it will only be a repeats, just bigger and stronger. Finally curiosity, there are a lot of question to be answered and if Luffy or some other devil fruit user eats the Mera Mera No Mi hopefully it will answer some of them. The big question is who is going to get the fruit? Will it be marine's Fuijitora, Straw Hats, surprise guess, or will Daflamingo retain it?