View Single Post
Old 2013-04-03, 07:02   Link #32
ion475
にこにこにー

This is after my first run-through...

Haganai NEXT: S2 is better than S1. Story related to S2 is also better than S1 in general (S1/Vol. 1-3 being more comedy oriented anyway). Of course, 理科ちゃんマジ天使 (9/10)
Kotoura-san: First 3 episodes were good, drop to about average after that. Must watch? The 1st 10 mins of Episode 1 maybe...Summary = Kotoura is adorable, Manabe is awesome. (11/10 for Episode 1, 10/10 for Episode 2-3, 7/10 for the rest)
GJ-bu: Surprise show for me. Yes, it's just a bunch of moe girl doing moe things while toying with the male lead, but you got to admit that the whole GJ-bu is adorable (Kyoron included). (9.5/10)
Oreshura: For a harem love comedy this is up there alongside Oreimo and Haganai. Oh well, too bad the conclusion is not 愛ちゃん大勝利.
Sakurasou: It's extremely inconsistent (Anime-wise). There are good episodes, then there's the typical J.C. Staff way of ruining stuff. Doesn't help that Sorata is such an emo...(7/10)
Yama no Susume: Too short...WAY too short. Doesn't help that Kokona appears so late either (10/10 - But would have been 15/10 if it's a full-feature anime...)

Half-finished:
Tamako Market: First part is too boring for me to watch it...chugging along right now. Anko is kawaii, though.
Sasami-san@Ganbaranai: There's Denpa, there's Shinbo Denpa, then there's this show where Shinbo seems like he's on drug or something.
Little Busters: Too bad I can't just skip ahead to the Kud part...

"After episode":
Girls and Panzer: Certainly didn't disappoint. It's like Saki, once you watch it you can't stop...
Saki: Achiga-hen: Slowly going along. I've finish the manga already, though, and quite frankly, the spinoff peaked with Toki and is only going down after that.