View Single Post
Old 2013-09-11, 01:26   Link #64
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poetic Justice View Post
Er...Did Kishi really have to give the manga even more biblical undertones? I mean I know Naruto is supposed to be Jesus and the sons of Ridoku Sennin being akin to Cain and Abel but this is getting ridiculous.
i just hope naruto isn't carried away on a cross at the end like neo was...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoNero View Post
Maybe everyone at first was able to use chackra. But the use of chackra during wars lead to their near extinction and they decided to seal the ability to use chackra away in the holy tree.
we just got an origin of the origin story. i could do without an origin of the origin of the origin story

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Commander View Post
Well, this magical fruit development seems to suggest that there will indeed be no such thing as a shinobi as we know it when this is all over, as the tree's chakra will probably be returned. Perhaps this why the powers and abilities have been so over the top?
this has my vote for most likely to happen. since, as many people have mentioned over the past couple months, a naruto sasuke battle would be impossible to make at this point and outshine what is being done in this war. so the solution to that problem would be to take away everyone's powers and have them fight without them. it would be something we haven't seen at least

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artimus_Prime View Post
i think madara is telling the truth here. there really is no need to lie at this point. he has a plan, tho we have yet to see it, and he is fairly confident he'll pull it off…
yea i think he's likely telling the truth. it's basically kishi speaking through madara to explain the origin of the sage to the readers
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote