View Single Post
Old 2006-08-12, 16:56   Link #4
Varion
殲滅天使

Send a message via AIM to Varion Send a message via MSN to Varion
Rightyho, here it is then. I have no objections to posting in a topic started by a picture of Satsuki, anyway

Anyway, found all the figures so may as well post them all. Big pics though, so I'll put them in spoiler tags for length. Prices are based around HLJ and don't include early bird bonuses:

Good Smile Company Nanoha, 1/8 Scale, November/December release, 5524 Yen:
Spoiler:
Kotobukiya Nanoha, 1/7 Scale, November release, 4800 Yen:
Spoiler:
Movic Nanoha, 1/6 Scale, August release, 6800 Yen:
Spoiler:
Alter Nanoha, 1/8 Scale, Out Now, 4571 Yen:
Spoiler:
The Alter one's kinda crappy (her expression looks far too vacant and lifeless for her pose, in particular, and apparently the wings fall off easily too and won't go back on) but it's also the cheapest. Movic's is pretty cool but is also the most expensive, her face looks kinda pale, and I've barely heard of the company before so the final product may be disappointing and nothing like the promo pics. I really like the face and expression though. Kotobukiya's has really nice colouring on the outfit, are supposedly reputable, has lots of feathers (some say too many, but I don't really mind) and her legs are done well, at least imo. On the other hand, her face doesn't really look like Nanoha to me - it's a decent face, but it's just not Nanoha. GSC's is fine too, it some tongue (=o), the face does kinda look like Nanoha, and it's definitely got my favourite weapon. On the other hand, the skirt's waaay too blatant.

I dunno, I'm tempted to get one as a Nanoha fan but there's nothing that jumps out and says buy me like Alter's Fate did, and I'm running short of money right about now.