View Single Post
Old 2009-04-03, 23:30   Link #26
physics223
In the Tatami Galaxy ↓

Animation Quality: 8/10

I don't think it has great animation, but I don't think it has bad animation, either. It generally lies somewhere in between, but it is good most of the time.

Voice Actors: 10/10

I can't deny this from the show: the voice actors were exemplary, from the two Rie to Eri Kitamura.

Script: 8/10

This was a 10 for the first twenty episodes. I thought episode 23 and 24 were among anime's most horrible episodes, however, so in general the script is a good 8.

Soundtrack: 10/10

Now this was awesome. Among the four themes of the show, I didn't warm up only to Silky Heart. Great music, too.

Editing: 6/10

Episode 23 and 24 were horrible, horrible pieces of editing. It was a decent adaptation for the most part, but episode 23 and 24 were trash, in my opinion.

Enjoyment: 8/10

It was, in general, a good show.

Emotional Involvement: 10/10

I don't mean that in just a good way. Although I did cry with a number of scenes in the series, I also raged in some others. I was really emotionally involved, yes. But if it were positive emotional involved I were asked, I'd have to rate it an 8/10.

Overall, it's a good show - 8/10 for me. I've often made mistakes in my first impressions, but I admit, I have made a grave one regarding Toradora: it was never Honey and Clover and it never rose to that series's quality. Nevertheless, it's a good show.