Thread: Natsuiro Kiseki
View Single Post
Old 2012-03-02, 15:19   Link #91
Stevie_Nix
Longtime Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utsuro no Hako View Post
What is up with sci-fi/fantasy anime masquerading as slice-of-life this year? First Rinne no Lagrange, then Ano Natsu and now this.
Well besides the suprise factor, I think is also partly because of a heavy focus on the character and their relationships to each other that make it seem slice-of-life. Hell I love this development of SFF slice-of-life series.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kismet-chan View Post
No, let's combine the ideas and expand upon them!
Spoiler for Me just being silly:

Okay, speaking SERIOUSLY now, I'm looking forward to this show. It should be pretty relaxing.
If that is not the plot of this series, I seriously want someone to actually do an anime like that. Espically if the Yuri is a heavy as we are hoping for. Hell from your plot, I feel that you need to add some Kannazuki no Miko too to your mix.

Heh, I am glad my crazy early theory of "then boom giant robots and Yuri show up" is influencing everyone here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
Location of the story is Shimoda, Shizuoka. Seems like the festival scene in the 15-second PV is based on the regional taiko matsuri.
Ohhh, its a real place. Interesting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
Also, I got three scans of the comic version. Shall I post?
On the safe side, you should probably start a manga thread due to the rules on non-anime based spoilers in anime threads.

Edit: Just noticed MisaoFan already started one in the manga and light novel section.

Edit 02: Right now ANN is listing the start date as 5 April.

Last edited by Stevie_Nix; 2012-03-03 at 18:36. Reason: Added Note on Start Date
Stevie_Nix is offline   Reply With Quote