worshipping the pantyhose

phone post

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Sho- View Post
Easily in my fav show , overall 9/10 .

So much laugh . This show was very entertaining , thanks you for that

Damn yeah they almost done it ! The last ep i was like :

"DO IT ! DO IT ! DO IT ! DO IT ! DO IT !"

Wow, you do the same things I do though I was more like "Come on! Almost there!...Aw! not another disturbance in the force! Almost had 'im!" but, a very nice Kosuda x Yamada ep, and even its supporting cast had their time too (Kazuki and her reactions to Kosuda, Takeshita and her sudden outburst, heh what the heck was with the rotating bed)

But man oh man was this series a fun ride. I give it a 9/10 mainly because it carried its approach so well: "a girl with the dreams of having 100 sex friends ends up targeting only 1 guy". She loves the guy, and her reactions throughout this series was so hilarious I'd give it a 10 if... Takeshita wasn't resorted to only 1 retort for probably the first time ever

But still, I don't remember the last time a series like this had a nice complete package (great OP, entertaining episode, nice ED). I really enjoyed this run and really gad to have been healthy enough to be a part of.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cf18 View Post
Wait a minute! Yamada doesn't like guys fantasizing about her! Quick, delete all merchandise and protect our Yamada-san!

Nice dakimakura. If I ever get a hold of one, first thing I'll do is smack dab into it AKA Yamada's assault-and-hug on the dakimakura in the ED
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote