View Single Post
Old 2011-02-06, 12:19   Link #72
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Given that Ichika seems to be suffering from a permanent AXE effect, I'm not so sure...
Oh don't worry. It'll pass well enough.....

Quote:
Hmm, come to think of it, those gizmo's on her head look sort of ear-ish, don't they? What if I'm going to make them respond like ears?
How about giving her a kemonomimi hairband with ears (actually her radar receiver) that responds to her emotions as her IS Deploy?

Then we could name her full burst mode MOEB (Maximum Optimisation Energy Barrage)!

Quote:
That's what her heavy cannon is for. But speaking of which, the six-barrel heavy lasers are sort of similar to the Thor's shoulder mounted cannons, now that I think about it. Just beam variants, since it'd be rather hard for an IS to carry around enough ammunition for a sustained barrage. Beams let me handwave that.
Well there could be a charge-type energy cannon, or it simply has a built-in nanite molecular constructor which assembles ammunition on the fly.

Quote:
Meanwhile, the Japanese audience goes crazy and she becomes an instant favorite.
Have you ever wondered why this game, which is supposed to be a small-scale game, become immensely popular not only in Japan but around the world? Now it has 5 localisations in total globally!

When you mix girls with mecha, guns and swords, their main concept of moe is always inclined towards badass adorable. Though it is incredibly hard to make the character both cute and badass at the same time

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote