View Single Post
Old 2011-03-29, 05:48   Link #3683
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by omimon View Post
If only the girls were more like Yui and just head straight into his pants. Things would be a lot more simple.
I think Yui would more likely be the one that goes on top and controls him instead of vice versa.

Don't go into that any further. You will corrupt Shiori's mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeoTwister5 View Post
I'm willing to bet that the two of them won't be enough to save Kanon. They either need Diana in a more awakened state, or more likely a third goddess at the very least.

Anyway I was right on Tsukiyo. I'm still betting that the two remaining goddesses are in the three more likely candidates, it order:

1. Chihiro
2. Yui
3. Shiori
Kanon/Apollo only has one week before both of them die. They have to save her somehow.

Maybe they can get the knife out but can't revive her.

And I struck out that last option : it is supposed to be impossible if Yui is a goddess; it is either Yui OR Shiori. If the both of them are, Shiori will go from the most loved character to the most feared character in the entire series.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote