View Single Post
Old 2014-03-10, 19:24   Link #2690
xxanimefan4_ever
Sorri++

Ef - a tale of memories- this is a horrible anime with awful characters. Shaft was tryin be all crative and symbolic and whatnot with the animation and the scenes but some of it was sO annoying and just trying hard( I loved my despair teacher anime ). It was melodramatic and the anime just nnoyed me and to think people to think this is romance or that people proclaim it as one of the best romance anime ever is just shudder-inducing. It was really boring and the angsting was more laugh inducing than empathy inducing. My biggest grievance with the show was thr guys hairstyle. that pissed me off the most lol. People rave about it but I think your decision to watch it should come down to do I want to watch an anime based on an eroge. I wouldve never even attempted to watch this show and ignored all the people praising the show if i knew that fact. i do not know if there are anime based off eroge that are actually good but this is not one of them. i hav seen at least one anime thats based off a non-eroge ( i just wanted to clarify lol ) game that was actually good btw. I found some good negative reviews on MAL but they seem to be really positive reviews for the most part. It's one of those shows that I do not understand why people like it along with fma and love hina. Some shows. I don't like but I can see why it's appealing to somebody else but some shows I do not get it

Last edited by xxanimefan4_ever; 2014-03-10 at 19:42.