View Single Post
Old 2017-11-06, 23:07   Link #6667
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

I never thought LoL would ever feature the 1000 year old loli archetype. Oh well, her alternative skin looks a lot like Futaba, so I guess it's ok?

EDIT: Heh, voiced by English Futaba herself. Wonder if they're going to get Aoi Yuuki do her JP voice?

As for me, I'm only coming back for the preseason and then getting to gold once the new season starts. Finding out what's OP and abusing it makes for an easier climb, especially when you're soloing flex q where it's a party bottom every 5 mins. XD

Sadly, the removal of the old runes/mastery combination does take out a lot of the advantages one can eke out, as the combinations aren't as many now. Like Soraka having Warmogs online as early as lvl 12, without hampering your early game much kind of thing. Which is unfortunate, since I play tank(ish?) junglers and enchanter supports, and losing the OP keystones (Windspeaker/Courage) without equivalent replacements is disheartening. But I guess that's what the preseason is for, where people haven't figured out the meta yet and you take advantage of it.

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)

Last edited by DragoonKain3; 2017-11-07 at 00:20.
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote