View Single Post
Old 2006-01-23, 07:56   Link #190
Imaginary_num6er
虚数

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitsura
Yes, My-hime's ending was the most cheesy evar!. It would have been better if they have left everyone dead. Not made some happy ever after ending.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flo
I smell an Ideon ending
Well, now that I do my 2ch "reconnaissance" everyday, I always hear how things would end. Frankly, I didn't expect the "Ideon ending" to be mentioned here and on 2ch.

As from what I am reading from 2ch, they either expect:
1. It all being a dream
-Remember, "Traumend" = to dream. Alice in Wonderland also ended with it all being a dream so this might be a good possibility.
2. Mai Hime ending: No explanation necessary, but this phrase is similarly used for 2ch.
Specifically, examples of this are:
-A variation of Shinku collecting all the roza mysticas, but refuses to become alice->all but Shinku's roza mystica returns->Jum "fixing" Shinku in the future.
3. Ideon ending: This is basically when all hell breaks lose, and the show just goes emotional.
-First, Megu dies while Gin is in battle. Then, Jum loses all hope in life without Shinku and the others. The watchmaker goes insane, Tomoe goes suicidal, Miichan loses her job, and Jum's sister keeps serving extra plates.
4. Other
Things like:
-Megu becoming Alice by Gin sacrificing her own Roza Mystica.
-Enju is not really "father", but all a conspiracy by Laplace.
-Jum goes "insane" like Father, but instead of making the "perfect girl", he decides to make the "perfect doll" in an effort to meet Shinku and the others.
-Some weird variation like Fate S/N in which, there were previous Alice Games, but everytime there's a winner, the Alice that's desired of the Father's reborn is formed, and the game is resetted again.

Yeah, basically they only say variations to those endings and nothing more. Most assume a Mai-Hime ending though.

Some other stuff:
  • Gin is not shown in the previews of ep12. This could mean either she dies very early-on, or there's a "suprise" like in season 1.
  • On the offical boards, the admin/mod (a TBS worker) specifically says: "Consideration of the 3rd season would be made based upon the amount of support there is." Rumors that there IS a 3rd season is also heard on 2ch.
  • Possible death / double K.O. foreshadowing can be seen by the light coming from Shinku's side in ep12 preview.
  • Possibility that Barasuishou is not the "real" 7th doll. In the manga, they don't really mention her name (not to mention the reversal of eyepatch).
  • It would be hard for the staff to sack Gin, now that they had a "Suigintou Fan Assembly" almost a month before + coming back from season 1. But then again, Suisei was sacked so you can't really tell.

Btw, I won't go to the nearly infinite amount of criticizms and parodies of this ep from 2ch.
Imaginary_num6er is offline   Reply With Quote