Thread: Proposal Forum Reorganization
View Single Post
Old 2013-04-12, 16:59   Link #109
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Thanks for explaining. I understand your concerns better now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
Edit:
You can do this now. Just go to your Options and look for the option called "Default Thread Subscription Mode". You can change it to "No email notification" (or whatever else you want). And then, all the threads you post in from now on will automatically get added to your "Subscribed Threads" list, visible in your User CP. You can also subscribe to threads manually by clicking the "Thread Tools" dropdown at the top of each thread.

I personally use Subscribed Threads (and Subscribed Forums) almost exclusively to browse the site so that I can more quickly find the topics that interest me. (Apparently I have 262 subscribed threads. )
I know about that. I've been using it since the start and it's a very convenient way to keep up with threads. The problem is that it displays threads from all across the forum instead of the manga board only. I have 1163 subscribed threads, so.... not all that helpful when you need to find an old thread

Well, it's not a very big issue. I've never been unable to find a thread, it's just that it's a bit tedious to use the advanced search function for generic titles. I'm lazy like that. Another forum I used to go had that feature I talked about earlier so I got used to that.