View Single Post
Old 2011-04-09, 17:17   Link #1118
Mr.Kyon
I crack you up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strigon 13 View Post
Dude....I'm speechless...

What kind of mental disorder do you have? Your imagination isn't normal.
The closest thing to a mental disorder that I have is a little thing called Asperger's syndrome, but apart from that, I'm completely sober (I think lol. Maybe the Government is putting doses of Charlie Sheen in my tap water o_O).

Moving on...

Here is a rather lengthy bio for an OC I have thought up for To Aru Kagaku no Accelerator and I'd like your opinions. I tried to make him rather...special and not someone I'm throwing in there just for the heck of it. He's going to be Accelerator's VERY UNLIKELY sidekick. Keep in mind that the fanfic is a slight AU, and I've taken some liberties for the sake of storytelling.

Mega spoilers, you've been warned.

Spoiler for Spoilers for To Aru Kagaku no Accelerator:

My favorite loli in Index, Kihara Nayuta, is getting a place in my fic. I'VE DONE IT, KISS MY FEET UNDERLINGS KYKYKUKUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Toaru Jihanki no Fanfare is definitely going to be a basis for many thins in this fic. I've already begun planting some seeds in Chapter 4 Part 1.

Believer of the Great Sumeragi.

One Does Not Simply Make Touma A Good Protagonist ~ The Truth.

"Kyon has set his 'enemy that must be defeated' to be 'bad writing' of the world. The more there is, the stronger his Holy Crack " ~ Chaos2Frozen.

Last edited by Mr.Kyon; 2011-04-09 at 18:42.
Mr.Kyon is offline   Reply With Quote