View Single Post
Old 2012-08-05, 01:36   Link #136
n120cky

In SOA the hard thing is it's created as close as possible with RL, that's mean we must think a lot of factor for the survival within the game,I'll only go for two factor which is war(between player and boss) and social (inter-relationship between player). I try to keep it short

War
This maybe the main factor for the whole issue, as their goal is to defeat the last boss, to be able to logout, to address this problem first they will need a good hierarchal of army force, so their fighting with boss can be more ordered. What I mean of army force is not just a bunch of guild that take part of the war, but also a clear voice in command. Well you could say an 'Alliance'.

Social
This is maybe most commonly missed, but this also a important factor, one of it's issue is about criminal. There for we need a security force for this factor, it's more like police in RL, So that the community is still in order.

The whole point of my strategy is create a full colony (country) of all player trapped, the colony will create a hierarchal order so that, it can guide all player to keep it in order whether it's military / civil . In short it's like beat the system with a system.
n120cky is offline   Reply With Quote