View Single Post
Old 2012-09-08, 09:23   Link #30
orpheus2
Pleased to Meet You

Great episode. You know it is really amazing how fandom reacts to rage...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
That underground gaming world is fantastic. They should give way more focus on cultural and social phenomenon like that. The show would be so much better.

But the plot developments are making up for it. I'm still mostly apathetic to the characters and Haru is still stealing development that ought to go to Taku (specifically the scenes involving Chiyu) but the way more and more layers and side issues are beginning to pile up on this problem is good development.
Most likely, that would be taken up in the second season.

True. But then again, this series seem to intend to make Taku suffer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_R View Post
That was a really nice episode. Accel World truly does have a great supporting cast, and Pard is no exception.

I also loved Noumi's epic "Curses!" face in this episode. A cornered Nomi is an entertaining Noumi!

The nod to SAO was cool - Too bad there's no official crossovers, might be neat to see Haru get life advice from "Old Man" Kirito. I also like the idea of Chiyu being Kirito's daughter or niece or something like that. She goes for all the guys just like Kirito goes for all the girls.
Chiyu being related to Kirito... Hair, check. Everything else, no. Not likely. On the other hand, it would be nice to see "Old Man" Kirito.

Last edited by orpheus2; 2012-09-08 at 09:49.