View Single Post
Old 2013-03-12, 15:27   Link #5239
Wingzeroangelofdeath

Hey guys, I'm new to this forum and registered as soon as I saw this thread about FT. I can't believe it, as a true GW fan who grew up with the series, missed this out. Mission failed *presses self detonation switch*.

Anyways I read the FT chapters all till Nocturne of Sorrow V. The next chapter; Rhapsody of lonliness had only a little summary and I read that one as well.

So here my question, where can I find the remaining chapters? I used Inchoate Oevre's translations, but he/she stopped with translating somehow (this is the link I used http://inchoate-oeuvre.livejournal.com/). I really want to read the entire novel of FT, it attracted me somehow so why not read it all.

I tried to read preventer 5 as well, but I couldn't find the other chapters ( I read chapter 1, where Heero and the gang makes the plan with the dummy Wing Zero and stuff). Can someone help me with those remaining chapters as well?

Please do not mind my questions lol, I'm just eager to read the novel as someone who grew up with GW like I said.

Thanks in advance for any support/effort!
Wingzeroangelofdeath is offline   Reply With Quote