Thread: Licensed + Crunchyroll Nagi no Asukara (Nagi-Asu: A Lull in the Sea)
View Single Post
Old 2013-06-29, 22:48   Link #119
Archon_Wing
On a mission
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Archon_Wing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocari_Sweat View Post
I love you guys. I lold at most of the comments.

PA Works is like Kyoani tier when it comes to character designs lately (aka awful). Same looking shit or exaggerately moe-ifying it. If this doesn't scream "plz cry at these Key knockoff and throw money at it" or "Hey Anohana sold like hotcakes. Let's make our own version" then I don't know what is. But at least they'll be the shotas in drag to laugh at some point (or eyeroll depending on what side of the fence you are). Okada will make sure of that.

To be fair though, I never liked Buriki's designs. But holy hell is that p awful. Ah well, at least Uchoten Kazoku shows that PA is actually trying for once as that looks different in art style and direction to anything they've done in the past.

I must be a M or something because despite being a PA Works fanboy I find it extremely amusing and enjoyable when people bash PA for da lulz including myself.
MM Buriki's designs are definitely a taste thing, but the designs usually shine if you look down (such as in Haganai). Sadly, PA works tends to lean towards the anorexic side of things, so...

Avatar/Sig courtesy of TheEroKing
Guild Wars 2 SN: ArchonWing.9480
MyAnimeList || Reviews
Archon_Wing is offline   Reply With Quote