View Single Post
Old 2006-07-08, 15:22   Link #40
Phenomenal
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Phenomenal
Quote:
Originally Posted by MihawkXGP
Don Krieg is a ruthless Pirate. He pillaged many villages. Mihawk was doing his job. His job is to rid the sea of Pirates that are a nuisence to the WG. He mighta been bored but he was doing his job. You can't say he didn't deserve it did he?

I was not aware that Don Krieg was a threat to the World Government Don Krieg could not even conquer East Blue and Mihawk took his ships out just to "kill time." That shows Mihawk's Badassness!

But is Shanks a man, that would go up against Whitebeard, a man he very well knows is the strongest man on the Planet and is also after One Piece?
How-ever that we do not know. I guess we'll have to wait.

Yes I believe Shanks will, Hell considering how he did not care about who the World Government sends to interfere with his meeting with Whitebeard. You act as if Shanks would not go to war with Whitebeard if he had too.

I don't recall Shanks ever wanting to go after One Piece. He already knows Whitebeard is going after it. Unless he is confident he can beat the Old Guy- i can't see him going after it. We do not even know that Shanks want to be PIRATE King.

Uh, Shanks is not sailing the Grandline for nothing. More than likely he is after One Piece. To say that he is not in search of One Piece is a giant leap.[Like you said though we have to wait and see.

Yes he did. But that doesn't make him a teacher does it? just a role-model for Luffy.

Exactly a Role model! not a teacher.

That we agree upon.
Indeed we agree upon that..
Phenomenal is offline   Reply With Quote