View Single Post
Old 2006-07-29, 02:33   Link #203
lavielove

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anime Online
Just finished Episode#02. It's a classic example of what happens when you start lying : to cover the lies, you lie even more, until you have dug a hole too deep to climb out of.

Why does Satou lie to Misaki that he's not a NEET? Afterall, he freely admits to himself and Yamasaki that he's a NEET, so it's not likely that he's trying to run away from reality. Could it be that Satou is feeling some kind of social stigma if he were to confess to someone he doesn't really know that he's a NEET? Or perhaps he wants Misaki to have a better impression of him, despite the fact that she seemed to have seen right through him already.

Satou seems much more normal now, compared to Episode#01. Episode#02 is certainly funnier. Let's see how this anime continues.
For Yamazaki, of course, he's his old-pal and he lives next door,that's impossible for him to keep a low profile.

From what I've watched so far,Misaki and Yamazaki share the similar goals for Satou though.Personally,I like the way Yamazaki tries to take him back to a better Satou.Since I watched episode 3 ,I'm eager to see which kind of stretegy will come out from Misaki's side too.

who knows, Satou is desperately wanting to climb back to the place where he falled from to have a chance to meet with someone..again and to claim his old days back.

btw : I still don't have a chance to read manga ^^

Last edited by lavielove; 2006-07-29 at 05:41.
lavielove is offline   Reply With Quote