View Single Post
Old 2011-12-22, 07:38   Link #263
Znozzy
Praise the sun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN0010 Nosferatu View Post
I was drawn to the magazine on the Genoace II, I love magazines. I'm still disappointed in the design though. It's just the custom Genoace Woolf had in different colors. One thing I did take notice of with the Adele, is that it has shoulders similar to the Spallow.
yeah, the Genoace II is a dissapointment, but that makes me wonder about the Adele,maybe it's going to be a Diva Exclusive or something i mention below?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicSP View Post
If they're going to copy the Genoace Custom, the least they could do is find an original color scheme rather than copy pasting the Genoace's.

I'm disappointed with the G-II as well but the Adele makes up for it IMO, if it becomes a mass produced suit that is.

I also agree that it at least appears that DODS Rifle tech is becoming more commonplace.
Indeed, it feels like they took a lame and cheap route here, especially when it comes to the Gunpla part.

Then again, they might be doing something like GM > RGM, etc.

The old Genoace's gets refitted into Genoace 2's with Dods-esque rifles while the new production line is the Adele?

It seems plausible seeing how age is going for the " same same but different " attraction route, AGE-1(MSG) >AGE-2(Zeta) > AGE-3(Double Zeta) in terms of overall design.
Znozzy is offline   Reply With Quote