View Single Post
Old 2009-01-28, 07:33   Link #18087
Levy
differently sober

OMG Loli the wall text!! weren't you supposed to study?? =P

Quote:
And makes me love Kallen even more, if that's possible. Didn't knew there was so much angst in her; I thought she was ready to die but believed in what she was doing. Finally no.
see, the marvels of various readings? I used to think the same, and this 'no' makes me... I admit it, a bit less sympathetic toward her.
That Zero gave her confidence and the faith in her capabilities, that's for granted, but I used to think that part of this was of Karen for herself. She kinda disagrees: first, that something she was fighting for was 'of Naoto', then it was 'of Zero', and it evolved in being 'of Lelouch'. SonOfHeaven is probably right, this goes with her being very generous at heart. She simply turned out to be 95% passion and 5% idealism, while I've always thought it was more 70% -30%. ^^;

Anyway, I see your POV, and I think that the ending, although bittersweet, give us a picture of her that is not of despair. So let's go on with this...

Quote:
Pfff what's up with those fanservice PD ? We don't know anytrhing about Naoto's death !
yeah..............;_;!

About Zero Requiem, coming at this point, this is a question I'd like to have a direct answer from the staff, because everything points toward 'no' but the poems point toward 'yes', so, it would be interesting to know from them.
I'm still of the opinion that she would not have allowed Lelouch to die that way.
Levy is offline   Reply With Quote