View Single Post
Old 2004-09-23, 14:14   Link #1
wao
OK.

Some random character designs

Hm, usually I wouldn't post any artwork because I don't have any... Not that this really coutns as one, but I have this project thingy and I drew some rough character sketches to try out.. er.. stuff, and it came out better than I expected - of course it's not perfect, and it's just rough character sketches so I'm not even asking for C & C, but I just felt like posting it for the hell of it. (Oh, you know I so wanted to post it because I wrote Mansairaku > you and Fakir > you on it.)

I drew it on paper and scanned it in. Upped the blackness a bit by fiddling with Levels, other than that I haven't edited it (weell, except for the obvious parts) I just would like any random comments for the fun of it, see what you guys think...
As you can see once I come up with a character design I can't draw a side-view or any-other-view properly T_T Bah! Back to work... and yes, that "vice head" person is very sohrt though her skirt is really long and the main character person doesn't look like a girl and she's quite tall and skinny and that's supposed to be a weird uniform which honestly is just a ripoff Mansairaku's clothes...