View Single Post
Old 2009-10-20, 18:17   Link #227
ameskitty
Kupo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuyi View Post
Aw :< I also really want to go to Detour, but ACEN is actually closer xD And I tag along with my older friend, who prefers Acen over Detour because it's bigger haha D:

My attendance isn't THAT bad, so my parents will let me skip one day of school (if my grades are awesome) for an anime con xD

But oh well, A.I 2010 ttly works too :P despite being practically a year away, are you just fixing up your Jessica cosplay, or do you have something else in mind? xD Your friend is still gonna be Beato, yes? :0
Yeah, I'm not sure which is closer, but both are a pretty long drive for me. The difference is I have a ton of friends in the Detour area so that might've been possible. However that weekend falls really close to finals, and with the crazy classes I'm going to have that wouldn't be good .

Definitely fixing up my Jessica cosplay, especially since that was my first jacket and a lot of the edges are a little, erm, rough. (not to mention the failskirt haha)

I'm considering cosplaying Natsuhi the day after I cosplay Jessica (because they're both curly-haired and it's convenient not to have to buy wigs ) but it'll mostly depend on if I can figure out how to sew dresses. Shion's turtleneck outfit would also be fun and fairly easy (this would depend on me finding a fairly cheap wig, though).

And yes, she's still probably going to be Beato, although that wouldn't be ready for ACen (if we get a means to go there) XD.

Avatar adapted from Yoshitaka Amano art

"There is no such thing as a sexy George." - Rhiannon, Easy A