Thread: Philosophy
View Single Post
Old 2012-10-19, 01:26   Link #1
Afternoon Tea
*Artist

Lightbulb Philosophy

I've always been so interested in philosophy, and psychology. I would double this as a philosophy/psychology thread, but philosophy is the way we question and engage the world. It is how we seek and explore knowledge and concepts too the understandings of life, and or the things around us. Philosophy is apart of psychology. Yet there is a fine line that separates both ologys that will clash this thread. Psychology is simply the study of human behavior and the mental processes that accompany it (scientific studys), but I digress.

I made this thread simply because I couldn't find another thread which talks about this topic. Feel free to share some of your ideas or others philosophical ideas that inspire/move you, or you like/dislike a philosophical idea.

Please respect others opinions, and if a disagreement does occur please, debate in a professional matter. No bashing, spamming, or disrespecting (direct or indirect) will be tolerated.. also we're here to discuss Philosophy (yours and others ideas past, present, future) not convert people into some occult Try to keep religious opinions on the religion thread. We can have some humor, but keep it too a minimum (lol trying to keep it semi serious)

I recently fond this, and the idea is interesting. (there was another video that I really enjoyed. It was a lecture from a humble man from India I wish I could find it)

Spoiler for another video:

Last edited by Afternoon Tea; 2012-10-19 at 21:14.
Afternoon Tea is offline   Reply With Quote