Thread: Licensed Ano Natsu de Matteru
View Single Post
Old 2012-01-04, 04:10   Link #72
Malkuth
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Malkuth
AnoHana/ToraDora vibes? Well, both revolving around love polygons, indeed, but that can be said for any rom-com, right? I doubt though that a character would turn out to be a ghost. In addition, not being in NoitaminA will give it 40-90 minutes more to develop characters, and save it from all its other lame restrictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimapan View Post
Don't like the chara designs much, especially that one guy is just plain horrible:

The 70s called and want heir hair style back, and their glasses, too. Ewww. *shudders*
Then still dark grey hair on top of that. Double ewww.
MC's design is definitely non-standard, whether this is good or bad though is another story altogether. There are shows that had good enough story or dialogues that made me ignore how ugly they looked. Unfortunately, J.C. Staff is not at the top of its game these last few years, so I don't expect too much.

Quote:
Overall colouring is poorly done, too
If you are judging from the last promo, it is rather misleading because it is supposed to be the scenes that they were randomly (I guess) filming, so colouring is off in addition to a mild blur filter.

Quote:
Never liked the "Onegai" series, and it looks like this one will do nothing to change that.
Eh? One of the few anime that dealt with parental abandonment, incest, depression, teenage pregnancy, ephebophilia without including one 18+ scene and targeted to teenagers in my eyes is a feat in itself.
Malkuth is offline   Reply With Quote