View Single Post
Old 2012-01-30, 08:58   Link #7468
Ryus
The One Eyed King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
But compared to A Team who has Lucy as their weakest...
Gemini, Loki, and Caprico say hello, any of those 3 could kick Gajeel's ass or at least tie him in power (and Gemini could have potentially defeated even Hades) and Caprico did defeat Gray with ease therefore making Gray (or Elfman) the weakest member of A team. Plus while I dont think aquarious could defeat Gajeel in one attack she would at least weaken him a lot (same goes for gray or elfman)

Look Lucy maybe be the weakest physicially however magic wise she is not clearly weaker than either Gray or Elfman (she just has less offence magic and more supporting type magic) and is always running out of magic but she has more potential than just about anyone else in the series too besides Natsu on a dragon force power up or Erza defending Nakama, after all the girl did do the impossible when she summoned Spirit king and got that temporary fairy law type magic from hebeki that defeated angle

She really is only as weak or strong as Mashima wants. Plus of all the mages in A team she knows the most about the one magic, so she could rapidly get stronger or unlock that one time magic she used to defeat angel. Lets also not forget she has gotten way stronger in every arc ( the number of sequental summons has almost doubled every arc and if you know anything about exponetial rises then you know soon she'll be at the omg number of summons an arc and at that point each spirit will be way stronger too), unlike some memebers whom seem to have platooed (at least until Ultear unlocked there second mana bar ). Speaking of the power up of the second mana bar it wouldnt suprise me if Lucy started summoning two spirits at once and using the water spirit whip at some point in this arc (and I'll lol if Lucy summons Aquarious from the water in the whip, though it wouldnt hurt to have her not use her for an entire arc either)