Thread: Licensed Sukitte Ii na yo
View Single Post
Old 2012-12-07, 02:57   Link #229
Malkuth
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Malkuth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
I like the style of the manga. There's something raw and real about it. Of course, I do like shoujo mangas in general.

[rant begins]And I get quite upset when I see all the little tossed off criticisms of shoujo from so many people. For me, shoujo is the most interesting of all genres of manga, often giving much more emotional detail and depth than other kinds of mangas. To me, the way people seem so satisfied to complain about shoujo manga and anime feels like a hidden kind of misogynism, and I don't like it.

If we want to talk shallow, stupid, and unrealistic, how about standard shounen manga and anime?[/end rant]

Sorry to go off on you, Malkuth, when you were just complaining about drawing style. But you stood in the path of the rant, lol.
NP, I wish that everyone was "going off" on me like that... most of the times they are really aggressive, if not insulting

On the rant, I agree that shounen manga are 99% utter trash, both artistically and strory-wise. Though, to shoujo, I prefer seinen/josei, and even most (but not all) hentai manage to have more emotion and impact, as long as the reader pays attention to the story and dialogue

Back on topic, I wish Mei cheats her "boyfriend" with Kai, but I know very well that this isn't happening
Malkuth is offline   Reply With Quote