View Single Post
Old 2019-01-03, 18:28   Link #1051
Renegade334
Sleepy Lurker
*Graphic Designer

Made my return to WOWS shortly before Christmas, took the Ultimate Treat package, which offers 12,500DB and 30 days premium. Then with the 50% doubloon price promotion, I bought for 12,000DB a full year of premium time (normally 24,000DB). So now I have 390 days of PT and with the recent event, I'm currently at 400 days remaining. Gotta love hacks like that (both are still viable right now, BTW). XD

While I have successfully completed the three first Prinz Eitel Friedrich directives, I think I won't grind the fourth and final one to get the PEF. I don't think I'll have enough time to grind 4M for the US, British, Japanese, French, German and Russian branches (24M total)...and I'm taking it slow so as to not contract another case of gaming burnout. If I had more premiums and a large stock of economical signal flags, maybe I'd bother, but I really don't feel like grinding.

That said, I'm really worried about the CV rework will do to the game, especially since AA now seems pretty much worthless.