View Single Post
Old 2007-02-05, 17:44   Link #62
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

Quote:
Originally Posted by npal View Post
Yes, it's good, despite being too dark, too depressed, with a bitter bittersweet ending.

But seriously, even if I prefer happy endings, the series was very well made (at least on first watch), and the ending, while bittersweet, was well executed and justified. It's one of those little gems like HanTsuki and Shinigami no Ballad that only few of us have watched because they weren't well advertised and talked about on the forum.

It's those series that makes you have faith that even 6 eps may deliver something worthy of remembrance.
Actually, those 3 series you listed made me believe that 6 ep series can deliver much more of remembrance than a lot of the longer ones ... at least for me.

I had these 3 on my watch list for a while (i thought that 6ep series possibly can't be that great, + i had rarely(if ever) seen them advertised, so i was postponing them)... then i finally sat down and watched one of them (I think Iriya was the first) ... needless to say - my faith in 6 ep series skyrocketed, and i quickly glumped down the other two... the day i watched Iriya was a good day indeed