Thread: Licensed Hunter x Hunter
View Single Post
Old 2010-03-03, 12:44   Link #572
Cipher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinocard View Post
I think its rather certain that the king shall not die here. But what I'm interested about is how a near-death experience, and the experience with fear for the first time in his life, and finally knowing his name (and will probably finally consider himself as an unique individual, not just an abstract symbol of power - the king) will change the king's personality and his outlook to the world.

His character has such a huge potential to develop, and through the battle with Netero, he has gone through many great experiences. Togashi definitely must exploit that potential. Making him ever more brutal and power-hunger with a war is just too wasteful.
Hmm..yes I did like that dynamism there. Perhaps we'll see him revived and...the possibilities are endless. A war possibility is not so off, in my opinion. Perhaps he'll want to realize a certain developed vision of his from this experience.
Quote:
You believe the King will survive this arc? Honestly, Togashi has made it clear enough since the last chapters that the ants are, in the end, not human enough to fit in this world. The panels with Knuckle and Pufu made that abudantly clear I think.

Aside from my personal wish that the ant-arc be laid to rest I think Togashi will close of this arc pretty soon.
If that were true, then too bad.
Cipher is offline   Reply With Quote