View Single Post
Old 2006-07-10, 21:11   Link #909
evil-samurai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sides
Me neither, the headbutt was beautifully executed and it managed
to knock down Materazzi plus none of the referees had actually witness it ^^.
Yep it sure was 'beautifully executed' well I dont know what Materazzi said, but he must of said something... the headbut was funny, and though it looked bad.. to me what Zizou did wasn't that bad of thing to do, what annoys me more is player *faking* and *acting* during the time of play. It was a stupid thing to do and not good for the team :/ plus it was his final match and to go out like that :/ so in a way it sucked to see Zizou do it :/ and mabye if it was early in the match i would think a little different about it. Still...

A headbut to someone that pissing you off, its normal. well not normal in a soccer match and its certainly not something everyone would but
taking thing to a physical level if they really! pissed you off in a certain way and you are the type to get annoyed is understandable. He knew it wasn't going to injure Materazzi doing it (i think ) and he wasn't trying to 'cheat' in the game, so i cant hate him for it. I guess also because I watch other sports were fights break out off the play.. that it seems human to do such a thing.

Not that interested in what people say Materazzi said.. only when it comes from a few of the players will I listen. Still whatever Materazzi and anyone says still I love Zizou just as much for that headbut or mabye even more =)

Last edited by evil-samurai; 2006-07-11 at 00:06.
evil-samurai is offline   Reply With Quote