View Single Post
Old 2013-01-21, 18:33   Link #547
Chris38

@n0m@n

Thanks for the additional info ... so, does the fact that Ise can now transform his arms, partially into the arms of a dragon, mean that he won't be needing the dragon sucking treatment anymore... or is this transformation, still unstable, and if he isn't treated, from time to time, Ise will have permanent dragon arms...

Also, this particular revelation, made me wonder, if Ise will, in the future ... be capable of fully transforming into a dragon form... I know, that Ise is only a partial dragon hybrid, but ... you never know, the chance of something like that happening, definitely exists...

And I guess, that the author likes to continue making Saji suffer, I just hope that he isn't planing on making Saji join the dark side, due to his jealousy of Ise's popularity...

Also, from the looks of it, it looks like Rias is starting to take a similar route as her husband to be Ise, if she actually developed a move, who's full potential hasn't even been reached, and can't be used in a Rating Game... due to how powerful it is

Regarding Akeno, she seems to go in a surprising direction as well... unlike what I initially thought, it does seem that her "power up" is going to be a more permanent one...