View Single Post
Old 2008-09-04, 03:56   Link #1387
FrostWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by kir44n View Post
I don't think he's going to go deeper than charles into creating a more "perfect" world. What Charles was going to complete would have been...well, perfect really. But perfection is NOT human in any regards. I think lelouch learned how exceptionally evil such an ideal is to create a perfect world (and this was his motivations so long as nunally was alive : To create a world where he & nunally could live peacefully). The only way to impose such peace would be to remove free will from those willing to exert it (Charles solution). Lelouch quite obviously rejected this course. Of course, it has to take many, MANY peoples deaths for him to reach this point, as well as for his parents to reveal what @sshats they are. There is a difference to knowing you like the power and are willing to use it to achieve an end, and self-justifying everything you do behind a cause and pretending the power doesn't matter.

In regards to why I believe she feels the Flamboyantness may be dangerous, again it comes down to the safety of the "Persona". As Zero, he was nameless. He was, in fact, Zero. Everything he did wasn't traceable to him. He had layers upon layers of personal protection. Layers of protection which kept safe the only means C.C. has by which to die. Now, he is being Flamboyant, obviously trying to draw Schneizel out. Now it is not Zero that has the bullseye & target on his head, but the 99th Emporer of Britannia. He cannot simply fade away like he could before. If things truly hit the fan, he has no more safety net of anonymousness. As for killing the researchers, that can be laid down to the simple fact that all those that died were people she personally knew and at one point led.

Schniezel's going to draw Lelouch out no matter what happens that's why he is staying hidden

P.S All Hail Lelouch
FrostWolf is offline   Reply With Quote