Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2010-10-03, 00:54   Link #17456
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
Spoiler for snip:
Well, truthfully ... apart from a few hints that signify that Tsukune is still ... partially human there hasn't been anything explicitly mentioned about what Tsukune currently is and what he is going to become in the future.

Of course the most likely option is that Tsukune is going to become a Shinso vampire / human hybrid ... but, since there hasn't been anything being mentioned in the manga, about what Tsukune is going to become in the future ... despite Tsukune's growth .... most of the things that we discussed about Tsukune and his vampire abilities ... or most specifically what Tsukune is going to become in the future ... are still our speculations, I'm afraid ... and until the author decides to reveal what Tsukune is going to become within the manga ... there is still a small chance that are speculations might be a little incorrect.

After all, there are still many things that we don't know about Tsukune's "transformation" and I don't think that it would be a good thing if the outcome of Tsukune's "transformation" became a little too predictable ... since, after all Tsukune's "transformation" is one of the things that keeps the R+V manga so interesting, which makes me think that in the future chapter's Ikeda-sensei is going to , reveal a few things again, that would change how we look at Tsukune's transformation ... similar to what he did, in the current arc, when he revealed that Moka is a Shinso vampire ... and the blood that has been injected into Tsukune has been the blood of a Shinso vampire ... which means that Tsukune hasn't got the abilities that an "ordinary" vampire could posses.

I agree with you Shinso Tsukune, that Tsukune is slowly changing ... but, in my opinion, ... we still don't have enough information to be able to verify what Tsukune might be changing into. ... since there hasn't been anything being mentioned, on this particular topic, within the manga, up to the current point in Season II ...

Last edited by Chris38; 2010-10-03 at 01:14.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote