View Single Post
Old 2004-04-07, 23:49   Link #2005
mantidor
the Iniquitous

Send a message via Yahoo to mantidor
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenTze
Lst2touchdasky- Paine's chest? Interesting 8/10
Tzurial- Not too sure what it is and what they're doing. I give it a 7/10. I don't like the drawing style.
mantidor- What is that angel doing to her?!?!? 7.5/10

EDIT: Drat, the mods took away my sig!
finally someone noticed is an angel! ( see previous posts, i think that no one noticed it was an angel before my actual sig, ther was another one with the same pic but with bigger wings, everyone call them "people" instead of angels)

lol! yes its an angel, sort of, is LUCIFER from angel sanctuary look the original pics

Spoiler:

yes, i cut, paste, edit, re-cut, re-paste, re-edit etc. etc. etc.

now it may seem that lucifer is forcing her. I haven't the complete manga but if is rociel is completly the other way around! rociel is one of the most perverted characters i've seen, and yes she is an angel! a heaven's angel!. Now if its alexiel (they are twins so you can't tell from just one page of the manga who this char is) probably lucifer isn't forcing her either, someone has the complete manga??? tell me how is it ??? actually DON'T TELL ME, some day i'll have the manga, even if i have to sell one of my kidneys to get it.

Lst2touchdasky: great one! at first i didn't see any red so it was 7/10 now that i've noticed the red word is 8.8/10!

BTW i took those pics from a french site of angel sanctuary, so thanks to that site!