View Single Post
Old 2010-09-04, 20:09   Link #202
Patchy
練紅玉
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rennir View Post
Nice sigs Patchy . I like how you're trying out new borders . But I've noticed that in some signatures, there's too much glow, which just attracts attention and distracts the eyes from the focus(of course, that's just for me personally).

This one's done very well though. Just enough glow to put that "wow" effect into the signature and yet still have a clear focus.
Thanks for the critic, I'm kinda lessening the glow factor ever since I started to change my style, but I can't resist it maybe that's already a habit of mine, but I'll try to do it next time (hope I can resist that time lol )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star-Wing View Post
Most of Marina's are like postcards but a couple or so are different I think...umm I am confused.
I managed to do a Duo and Trowa till now, three (or maybe four if I add Zechs) left.

OMG!!!!! I am in love with this!!!

Totally adorable and really great subtle lightning. Plus, really really loved the render/extract! And nice orange color <3 I am tempted to steal it but I tend to always use sigs made by me >.<

And this one is another great one:

Nice abstract bg with nice use of dodge and burn tool <3 (If I am correct...)
And I manged to friend you! Though another option
In short her works is good that I want to print them. That was a request from Cyz, and it takes a hour before I did that, since I'm talking to Sworn to Believe in PM that time, gladly it ended up pretty well. I think that was burned too much >_< I planned to have a nice lighting, but I have only 15 mins left before I will left at the office, so that Akari was 15mins rush, I have no chance to adjust the pic, and luckily again I think it ended nicely lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyz View Post
Aaaaw! The Miyu sig . I love the work you did there and also for the other sigs too.
Thanks, really glad it ended well, I thought at first it will result in just a mediocre sig, but the glow brushes are really helpful

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chaos View Post
this really Awesome ..I love this one a lot
I love your Designs for sigs ^__^
Thanks, just a pure luck resulting in such designs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sworn to Believe View Post
do you get most of your source images from minitokyo or elsewhere?
Touhou are from e-shuushuu.net Aria are from Minitokyo.net

Other source are from Moe.imouto.org
Shiro
-----------------------------
-----------------------------
Currently Doing:
Currently Hidden in depths of Chireiden

Patchy is offline   Reply With Quote