View Single Post
Old 2011-12-28, 11:04   Link #46
Ryus
The One Eyed King

^ awakening is a good way to remove the feeling of plot armor without killing people just yet... don't think it will happen ... but if it does I could be really good even after the whole we won't let you awaken Miria talk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gooral View Post
We're not the only ones disappointed with current arc. Here's this issue Jump Square table of contents (it's based on one or two issues earlier), where the order the series appears in on the ToC is closely related to the popularity of the series which is determined by polling the readers (there is a polling postcard in every issue of Jump Square) and Claymore is on the bottom. Credit goes to Kaiten for explanation what TOC is and to Negative Syndicate for the list. Both residing at MH.
Is that a poll from last chapter? I must say that most events after ch 105 have been disappointing (though you and me will just have to disagree on Miria's retun since I loved it and you... didn't ), so I can see why this is the case. I just hope Yagi gets the hint... innocent people need to die (<and it must be cry worthy stuff ) and we need more Roxanne/Cassandra (in human form, fighting each other totally naked after they've depleted all their yoki for an entire chapter (a few panels just won't do it)). Then, and likely only then, will Claymore be at the top of the list where it belongs