View Single Post
Old 2008-01-13, 03:41   Link #1035
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ledgem View Post
Would it be acceptable to start a thread about it in the fan creations forum? It's not anime art but I suppose that it is technically a fan creation, and reading over the forum rules it seems that the forum does not discriminate against non-anime subject material and it is designed for giving artists feedback from people.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinto Lin View Post
There is the Photographs thread. I'ld go there for discussion of (digital) photography.
Starting a thread in the Fan Creation forum would be acceptable. Another would be that if you can justify a reason for a Digital Photography thread (different in purpose to the one Jinto Lin mentioned above), then create it in the General Chat forum.

As mentioned, there would have to be a good reason why it requires a separate thread but as far as I can see the Photographs thread is for posting and commenting on the photographs themselves, would a digital photography thread require more of a technical discussion than just "here are my pictures"? If you just wanted to make a personal "Here are my pictures" thread then Fan Creations would be better suited but if you wanted to expand the topic to discussion about digital photography as well as the visual result, then a thread in General Chat would be OK. If so, just make sure the opening posts defines the purpose of the thread well enough.
xris is offline   Reply With Quote