View Single Post
Old 2010-08-17, 16:33   Link #238
Kitsu
The unlucky one

Quote:
It also completely contradicts the Love Trial of ep6. We're told this is a serious internal conflict (if we buy that there's a triple identity) between three equal pulls. Yet ep7 seems to suggest Yasu/Beatrice/Leon is basically the only one that matters, and her affection for Battler is the only thing that matters. Kanon's feelings for Jessica, or Shannon and George's engagement, are scarcely even touched on. Aren't those things important, if this theory is true?
That's also which I found quite weird. Maybe I'm a little subjective but why build all the drama around those other couples and give them so much development with each other if in the end only Yasu's feelings for Battler matter. I find that almost stupid as Shannon dated George for 2 years, is even engaged and Kanon himself said he held feelings for her almost from the very beginning (about three years).
The lack of Jessica's involvement is also weird. Wasn't the excuse to hire Yasu that he/she was supposed ot be a playmate for her?