View Single Post
Old 2010-03-30, 05:32   Link #51
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

*spasm* You did... Narita already...?! But.. I wanted to be the one to do that...!! (That is a pun on Lloyd, btw...)

I'm getting into college in the next few weeks ED. I'm taking a japanese class. So I might actually help you with this. (My family believes adamantly that it isn't the CD drive that isn't reading it, but the disc itself. )

@Battle request: Do you mean the cut ins of them being destroyed, or do you mean displaying of choices? (so you can translate them. Like evade and attack, etc etc.)

The fight with Gilbert is coming up soon, ED. He is pretty tough to beat. Hell, I don't even know he can be beaten -- even with the Gekka... So prepare yourself for screenshots and 3-4 second time limit in choices.

I also would like to do the Kallen Boxed lunch scene for Kuro no Kishidan route (you are a safe distance away from it, so maybe I can get it without too much hassle.)

I actually translated some of it, it's a japanese dish Kallen wanted MC/Rai to try... Positive answer is /\ while negative is X for reference.

Palad has good reasons for not doing any of his workage, all I got is "..No CD drive. Ppl won't listen and they are taking their sweet time of getting me into college."

Sorry, ED. I'll tell you when I make my own miracle of Iksushima and actually DO something to help. Other then that, I'm exterior custodian useful.
Arbitres is offline   Reply With Quote