View Single Post
Old 2006-01-08, 03:02   Link #116
Pinklynx

Send a message via MSN to Pinklynx
Aoie Emesai:
Nice siggy,but like ForeverGoNe has said,the signature would look better with you name not placed on the arm,maybe towards the bottom right-hand corner would make the signature look better?Simple but nice borders.
An 8/10

SasuraiHell:
I like the nice blend of blue,light blue and black colour.I feel that it sorta fits the mood that the guy in your sig's eyes are trying to say.
8.5/10

Your newest signature again has a really sweet blend of colours,its very visually pleasing.Again,it supports the picture in the signature perfectly.
9/10

JOJO'STAR:
Very erhm,nice sex appeal.Tithering on the edge of whats allowed and whats not Words are a bit distracting though
8/10

Vulkanito:
Not much to comment here except that like what Secca said,it would look better as an avatar.
7.5/10

KiNa:
Tama-nee from TH2?Nice background and colours.Bathtowels are always good

Secca:
I LOVE the kitty in the sig.Nice bright colours,goes well to support the smile of the kitty.
8.5/10

Drake:
Chibi-ish Kill Bill coupled with nice bright colours for the win
8.5/10

Itachikun:
Really really love your sig.Is it hand-drawn?It's a really sweet sketch/drawing.
8.5/10

i0td:
Nice AIR sig.To me it represents freedom
8.5/10

Cyz:
A Shuffle sig,but at least its not those KKK,RRR,AAA or <insert popular character>.As usual,I love the blend of orange and yellow.
8/10

Thelastguardian:
'DISCLAIMER'.It certainly draws attention subtley.
(No rating because you aren't using it)

Pinklynx:
Yup,mine's pretty crappy in comparison to all the others .I took a photo of my Freedom and Providence HG 1/144 dancing a waltz,SnagIt'ed it and added the 'aishiteru' and my name.Pretty basic for a Photoshop noob like me There are probably 100 areas I could improve like adding a border and not using JPEG(the picture quality oh why oh why ;_; )but stiil,its pretty much an accomplishment for my first sig(baby steps )

Last edited by Pinklynx; 2006-01-08 at 03:13. Reason: Left out KiNa's rating
Pinklynx is offline   Reply With Quote