View Single Post
Old 2011-04-22, 02:07   Link #275
tsunade666

he really is smelling it. That guy is creepy. It also crossed my mind that is that a rug or something but the design for the end lace of menma's dress looks the same and he is also remembering and said menma. His jealous and ready to explode just from the word menma specially in episode one and now. His the type that likes the same girl, smart and jealous of the MC. His hard to deal with.

The other girl which I can't remember the name that make Anaru cry is another troublesome one but he likes the weird guy that smells dress. And it pains her that the creepy guy is still in love with the dead girl. She shouldn't throw her stress to other people.

Episode 2 was really great and fun and also sad and it would be perfect for me if I don't see creepy guy anymore but still for menma's wish. All of them need to be gathered so I will hang on to the thought that he is extremely creepy.

Like Poppo guy even if he grew old his still the same and his awesome from going all those places. His making his dream come true. Jinta is also turning better but still I think Anaru is the best for me XD